Wednesday, May 18, 2011

People Watching: Freedom Festival

Toronto's Freedom Festival was last week and having enjoyed last years I made a point to check it out. The festival is a celebration/protest of marijuana - it's basically live music, various food vendors, and other entertainment with a lot of high people in a park. If you're interested in the festival you can check out my coverage of the same event last summer - see that here: http://dylanleeder.blogspot.com/2010/05/freedom-festival.html

Because I covered the event last year and had less time at the festival I decided to just make another addition to my People Watching series. So...

People Watching: Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

People Watching - Freedom Festival

I'm digging the whole People Watching series. I find the images have a lot to look at. The longer you look at the image the more things you find. If you want to see the last entry check it out here: http://dylanleeder.blogspot.com/2011/02/people-watching-yonge-dundas.html

More to come.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment