Tuesday, February 22, 2011

People Watching: Yonge & Dundas

Did I just start another series...? I have a feeling my career will have a lot of series. Series's?Serieses?... Serious?

Anyways... introducing my next series:

People Watching

This was interesting to do considering how obvious I was when taking photos of strangers. I stood in the middle of an extremely busy corner at Yonge and Dundas and set up my camera on a tripod. I left the camera on live-view and held my finger on the trigger so it wasn't too obvious when I was taking each frame. I tried to keep my eyes away from the back of the camera so the people had no idea when I was actually taking a photo. Overall I was pretty surprised with how mild the peoples reactions were.

People Watching 16

People Watching 15

DundasStrangers-14

DundasStrangers-13

DundasStrangers-12

DundasStrangers-11

DundasStrangers-10

DundasStrangers-9

DundasStrangers-8

DundasStrangers-7

DundasStrangers-6

DundasStrangers-5

DundasStrangers-4

DundasStrangers-3

DundasStrangers-2

If you've been to Dundas Square enough times you'll probably know this guy...
DundasStrangers-1

Thanks again!!
- Dylan


1 comment:

  1. Fifth picture down,
    Guy with black bag...
    That man is up to something!

    ReplyDelete