Monday, February 21, 2011

Thomas Pound

I was with Thomas on New Years and quickly took a photograph of him in the crazy crowds. At the time he was wearing the same coat/hat that he's wearing in the following photos but the original was out of focus - apparently I still can't focus a camera.

I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and get out and practice environmental lighting. This is what came out of it...

Thomas Pound

Thomas Pound

I did not use any gels for any of these photos. These lights just happened to be there. Kind of annoying to be honest.
Thomas Pound

Thomas Pound

Thomas Pound

I also finally updated my Strange(r) People project. Here's a preview image from the most recent entry...

Strange(r) People - Feb. at 10º

You can check out the whole entry here: http://strangerppl.tumblr.com/

I recently started shooting for a Toronto blog called BlogTO. I'm really excited about this opportunity because it may open a few doors I didn't have before. With it I will be getting back into shooting concerts and hopefully a few interview/portraits in the long run. You can check out my first entry on a local record shop here: http://www.blogto.com/

I've also recently noticed that you can see how many people have "shared" a link on facebook. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many shares a few of the my links have! Thank you so much to anyone who has reposted or told a friend about my work. It helps a lot.

Much love!
- Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment