Monday, May 30, 2011

Fil Skateboarding

Skateboarding has been a part of my life since I can remember. Because I was surrounded by it growing up I have naturally taken some skate photos before. The biggest difference between my old skate photos and these ones are that this is the first time I've used flash. Since college i've been excited to try it - I'm happy with the results but I definitely have a few things to learn.

Here's Fil skating in Toronto.

Phil - B/S Board

Phil - Manual

Phil - B/S Board

Here's the guys checking out some footage.

Phil Chill

Oh, and yeah... my computer crashed again since I last posted. I've been able to grab these off my hard drive and edit them on my roommates computer. Honestly, fixing my computer has been hell. It's been two months, it worked for a week, and now I have to by a new hard drive for it. It's definitely been a difficult time in terms of my photography but that's life. Gotta keep on pushing through.

Thanks!
- Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment