Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years '11

New Years '11

Happy New Year!

Hope you're all excited for the next year! I guess here is where I'd go on about my resolutions and goals and stuff but to be honest I haven't really set any solid ones. I think I'm just going to do what I usually try to do and TAKE OVER THE WORLD (Ah, no, that'd be way too much responsibility). I'm just going to keep pushing myself to improve my photos and to get closer and closer to becoming a full-time photographer. Oh, life!

I've been SUPER busy with work and stuff so I haven't been shooting as much as I'd like to but I was able to take a few portraits.

Here's a good friend of mine, Ryan. He really likes buffalo and plays in a sweet metal band called Aggressor. Check them out... http://www.myspace.com/aggressivemusic

Ryan.

Here's a portrait of another Toronto photographer, Kevin Bryan. Check out his work at his website... www.kevinbryan.com

Kevin.

Kat works in the tattoo parlor I currently live above so it wasn't too hard for us to set up a shoot. She's a body piercer at Ultimate Tattoo on Yonge St in Toronto. She's super chill and her passion towards body modification is really interesting. I can't imagine doing some of the modifications she's done to others and have gotten done to herself.

Kat.

Also, consider that a quick preview to the next Strange(r) People update. Yes! I am finally updating it!!

There was a big fire less than a block away from my apartment. Pretty interesting... the buildings wall collapsed in the summer so it was blocked off then a fire mysteriously started. Check out the damage...

Yonge And Gould Fire

And here's a cute puppy looking over a couples shoulder...

Puppy

Also! Huge thank you goes out to the college I attended a while back for updating their blog about me. Some days I wish I could go back to when I was in school there - I loved it. Check out their blog... http://algonquinphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks to my roommates who promised me that they'd wake me up in the middle of the night if I didn't update this. Thank you for being good at being dicks. Chicken woman.

Oh... and if anyone knows any of the following people can you tell them I'd like to take their portrait:

Brody Dalle
Angelina Jolie (and Brad Pitt if he's around)
Conor Oberst
Bob Marley
Barack Obama

Thanks!
- Dylan

P.s. ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT DYLAN LEEDER. DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment