Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dogs! Maverick & Kayo

So I was sitting in the window of a pizza place enjoying my lunch when coming down the street was an animal of epic proportions. As soon as I saw Maverick, the great dane, I knew I had to take his photo.

I was lucky to find out that Kelly, Mavericks owner, had a friend with a boston terrier. We planned a date and the next thing I knew I had two amazing dogs in my apartment.

Here are the results...

Maverick:

Maverick

Maverick

Maverick

Kayo:

HIGH FIVE!
Kayo! High five!

Kayo

Kayo

The original plan was to get a photo of the dogs together to really show Mavericks size but after a while Maverick became uncomfortable with stepping on the white paper. I didn't want to make him do anything that he didn't like so we didn't end up getting the photo of them both. I'm still really happy with the results, tho!!

Here's a photo of me and Maverick having a moment. BEHIND THE SCENES!!

Dog Shoot Behind The Scenes

Thanks a lot!
- Dylan

2 comments: