Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cait

I recently photographed Caitlin from Elite Models. Because my roommate is also a photographer I was lucky enough to be able to shoot Caitlin after he did. It was a productive day in the apartment! Big thanks to Cait too!

It's nice to be getting back into studio lighting. I'm excited to keep practicing my lighting and to experiment with different schematics. With studio lighting it's a lot more challenging because you don't have an environment to help make the image interesting - you have to create every aspect of the image.

Shoot went well! Both Caitlin and our make-up artist Andrada Mogosh did an awesome job. Made my part a lot easier!

Here are the images...

Cait 1

Cait

Cait

Cait

Cait

Cait

Cait

Yes, I know... I have a thing for putting my subjects on the right side. I try to switch it up but it just seems so unnatural! I'm going to have to figure that out.

I'll leave you with a little outtake. Presenting Andrew:

Cait Shoot outtake

Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment