Tuesday, February 2, 2010

photo and video!?

Lately has been a very interesting time in my life. As I become closer and closer to moving to Toronto I find myself becoming so busy that days seem like minutes. I can't stop thinking about my move. I'm so excited.

I'm hoping to take advantage of the studio as much as I can before I leave. It's going to be really hard to go without a studio to shoot in. Hopefully it will encourage me to shoot more environmental stuff.

Anyways, I did a shoot of Keturah a little bit back. I'll show you some images!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alllssoooo...

I recently borrowed a D90 and tested the video a bit. Here's two videos of the results.






I found taking video with a DSLR pretty difficult. Keeping it in focus is difficult - especially with moving subjects.

Either way hope you enjoy everything.

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment