Sunday, February 21, 2010

Goodbye Ottawa, Hello Toronto.

So, I've made it to Toronto.

After six days of saying my goodbyes to all my amazing friends and what seemed like almost continues packing, moving, and unpacking I finally made it. I haven't even been here for a week and I already have a good feeling about it all.

One of the worst things about leaving Ottawa was leaving the studio behind. Although I'm definitely going to miss it - I'm grateful for the fact that I did it for as long as I did. I got some decent images and was able to continue learning and practicing my studio lighting. Now it's time to work on my environmental lighting. I'm really excited for that.

I just removed my bookmark for the "OC Travel Planner". That felt good.

During the last few days with the studio I managed to do a few last minute shoots.

One of the shoots I did was with my friend Lexi. I noticed at a party of hers that she was making a corset and I thought why not photograph it!

Here she is wearing it herself!



I didn't include my signature on that one because I feel it throws off symmetrical looking photos.

We also took photos in an awesome dress she found...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just noticed she's looking in the same place in all of the photos. hah

Prasheel stopped by the same night as the shoot with Lexi so we took a few photos.



He rides flatland and does stuff like this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alsssooo....

On my last night with the studio I decided to do a self portrait. I don't usually like photos of myself but this one isn't too bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I feel like I always look tired. hah

Okay, well that's about it for now. This week is going to be big for me - It looks like I will finally be getting my new camera. Expect a lot of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment