Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big times ahead!

So, here we go.

Lately has been... well, interesting. hah I'm moving to Toronto! I have been planning to move to Toronto since I did my field placement there. I loved the environment and have been told it was the best place for photography in Canada.

I'm taking the move as the perfect time to put all of my effort into my photography. I'm going to a whole new city, with all new opportunities. I'm meeting new people and opening more doors. I'll be networking like it's my job! hah Stoked!!!

In other news! I was on my way to the studio on Monday and when I stepped off the bus I immediately smelled smoke. So I look up and notice a large amount of smoke a few blocks down... so, of coarse I go to get as close I can. And guess what I did... I took photos!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also edited a few more photos of Shaun and Sarah. Here they are.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay! That's it. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment