Thursday, July 23, 2009

Uppddatteee

Where are we?

Okay, so nothing really exciting has happened in the area of photography.

I've been doing shoot's for Stock Foundry - today I did a shoot in the studio with a karate theme. It was pretty neat! The model worked really well for us and everything went smoothly.

And... I'm still trying to get my friggin website up. It's been overly frustrating. Once I think I have everything in order... it just doesn't work. So I call them, and now i'm waiting for a response. I'm about to give up on this company. Let it be known that I do not recommend Webserve to anyone as a web host.

Well, lately I went to Montreal with a few friends and climbed to the top of Mount Royal. Here are a few pictures of it.




And the cross at the top:





Also, I recently went and saw The National the same night as Kiss. Here are some photos from The National.






Alright. That's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment