Monday, July 27, 2009

First Personal Studio Shoot

Last week I did a photo shoot with Sarah Sheldrick. It was pretty exciting to have finally done a shoot of my own in the studio. It inspired me to do more of them... more frequently.

You can check out her Model Mayhem at http://www.modelmayhem.com/sarahsheldrick.

...

So, this week has been a pretty stressful one. I recently had 300 dollars stolen from me (by someone I hope I don't trust). The most frustrating thing about it is that I finally felt like I was gaining some lead way in terms of supporting myself with my photography. This has set me back, it sucks.

Also, tomorrow I have an interview with a photographer that I hope to work with in the future. I'm pretty excited about this. He wanted some examples of my digital imaging so I made him some before and after examples. I think i'll post them on here for anyone that may be interested.

Picture time...

Here are the shots from the recent shoot I did in the studio. All images are saturated on here for some reason. So, you can also check them out at http://ItsDylan.deviantart.com - click them then full view them (by clicking the picture) to see the correct colors/saturation.

All images are shot in Studio 77.




1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! If you ever need a model... *Cough Cough*... Sorry to hear about your money. That really bites!

    ReplyDelete