Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Print Prices

Hey guys!

I recently decided that I want to start selling more prints of my work. When photos are printed they're a lot better quality and I feel it gives the images more value. Photography is art and I want to start treating my photos more like fine art.

So! Here are the prices I will be selling my prints for:

Prints:
8x10 - 25.00
8x12 - 25.00
12x18 - 40.00
16x20 - 80.00
24x36 - 150.00

Framed Prints:
8x10 - 60
8x10 - 65
12x18 - 80
16x20 - 130
*ask about bigger sizes.

The frames will be black with a white matte. If you prefer something else we can definitely work something out.

If you're interested e-mail me at contact@dylanleeder.com. Free delivery if you're in Toronto, Brockville, Ottawa or anywhere in between. Anywhere else there will be additional shipping charges. You can pay through paypal or e-mail money transfers.

You can choose from almost any photo of mine. Here are a few of the photos that turned out beautifully printed:

Gros Morne

Gros Morne

Village of Dildo

St. Johns

Newfoundland Teaser 4

Cape St. Mary's Park Reserve

Kayo! High five!

Maverick

Ganesh

Sausage Lady

Anything from THIS blog post.

Anything from the Gold Medal win HERE.

Here are a few photos of prints I have around my place.









You can also get two prints (5x7) in one frame:


Lots of prints!!!


Again, you can get a print of almost any image I've taken. If you've ever really liked a photo of mine consider it - they really add to a room and it's A LOT better than viewing them on a computer monitor.

I'm also still selling my Newfoundland book. 100$ for the book. More details on my Newfoundland blog post HERE.

Thanks so much!
- Dylan!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dylan! What about some of your older pics? I know there were a few from Brockville times that I was particularly fond of :)

    ReplyDelete