Monday, May 18, 2009

So... i've been meaning to do this for a while. I'm just curious as to how much I will actually update it. It's basically going to be about my life - mostly my photography.

Life's been pretty busy lately... got back from a trip to Toronto for the filming of the commercial of the international bicycle film festival. (http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/ the commercial should be up soon). The trip was good - partied, broke up a fight between a 60 year old and a 25 year old, bailed off my bike (I have named MJ) onto my face... and I actually ended up being one of the talents for the commercial. I was wearing a Y and an I - I believe.

What else... I shot a wedding on Saturday. The wedding went really well, everything ran smoothly and I got some nice photos.

Getting my business cards this week, job hunting, getting my website up... etc. Ride my little bike...

Whaaattt eelllseeee

That can be it for now. I'm watching a movie.

Goodnight.

I'm going to post some pictures each post.

Here you go:



1 comment:

  1. woot woot!!!! you BETTER update this! i will be watching!!!

    ReplyDelete